2017 Ladies’ Club Options
- Tuesday morning from 8:00 am to 11:00 am
- Wednesday evenings starting at 5:00 pm
The Links at Hampton Cove Ladies’ Club was formed to encourage sportsmanship and good fellowship among its members through participation in club activities, both golf and social. In addition to weekly friendly competitive play, the club holds many activities, including:
- Weekly challenges
- Complimentary clinics held periodically throughout the season
- Discounted lesson programs given by Earl Francis, our director of golf operations
- Member/Guest tournaments along with many mixer and theme events
- Annual Texas Scramble followed by lunch and prize presentations
The ladies’ club strives to create an atmosphere of both high-spirited competition, fair play and game improvement within a relaxed rules culture.
Please call the Links at Hampton Cove for further information 604-946-1839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Beginners’ Golf Club Options
- Monday mornings at 9:00 am
- Monday mornings at 10:00 am
We welcome all adults to our fourth annual Beginners’ Golf Club for the 2017 season, starting on Monday, May 15. The Beginners’ Club meets at the Links at Hampton Cove Golf Course for a one-hour lesson followed by nine holes of golf. The size of each group is limited to six people.
We are open to all adults who would like to learn, improve, attend monitored practice sessions and play so that they become more competent with the basic skills of golf. Going forward they will be able to really enjoy the sport for a lifetime.
The program is designed to provide a relaxed and non-stressful avenue into the game. The key to learning golf is to eliminate the stress of playing the game and enjoy the experience. Members of this group will learn the basics of golf along with the rules, etiquette and culture.
Registration for the group is $40.00 per person, to cover social and prize costs, and each lesson is $20.00 with an $18.00 charge for golf afterwards. For more information contact us at email@example.com or 604-946-1839.
Junior Bucket Club 2017
This will be our second season for our Junior Bucket Club at The Links at Hampton Cove. The program in 2017 will operate from May 27, starting at 10 am, through September for golfers 8-15 years old. The membership fee of $300 includes the following:
- Annual junior membership with unlimited golf for one year from the date of joining
- Four one-hour group golf clinics to learn the basic skill sets of the game
- Two private lessons with Earl Francis, Director of Golf Operations
- Four monthly tournaments to experience playing competitively
- Wind up tournament with prizes and food
- A Links at Hampton Cove shirt and hat to wear proudly as a member of the Junior Bucket Club
A $150 junior summer membership, valid for golf from June through August, is also available that includes the above, except for one private lesson instead of two.
Call 604-946-1839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.