The Links at Hampton Cove remain committed to doing its part in stopping the spread of Covid-19 and will continue to enforce the protocols listed below. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Tee-times are reduced to 12 minutes apart instead of the regular 10 minutes to avoid clusters in the parking lot and around the tee boxes.
- No walk-ins. All tee-times must be booked ahead of time either on-line or by telephone.
- Power carts are disinfected before and after use. They are available for single rider only.
- Pull-carts are also disinfected before and after use.
- Only 2 patrons at a time in the pro shop.
- Face masks are required in the Clubhouse and patios.
- Plexiglass were installed.
- Forms of payment are debit and credit cards only. The pin pad are disinfected after each transaction.
- Door handles, counter space, and other frequently touched areas are disinfected several times throughout the day.
- Washrooms are frequently cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Players are prohibited from touching the flags.
- Holes are filled with sand keeping them shallow and preventing golfers from reaching into the cup.
- Rakes are removed from the bunkers.
- Staff to wear protective gloves and face mask if warranted.
- Social distancing of 6 feet is mandatory at all times throughout the greens.
- Traditional handshakes at the end of the round are strictly prohibited.
- Players must leave the facility immediately upon completion of golf.
- Signage are posted to enforce compliance to these protocols.
Players, please note that adhering to the protocols applicable to you is mandatory. If you are unable to follow any of the guidelines, you will be asked to leave the facility.
Be well, stay safe and enjoy the game.